To get the most out of your visit to us, we suggest preparing with:
– Review our Conditions of Entry
– Check out our Parent’s Guide.
– Plan your transport. Are you coming by car? Think about your parking options. Using public transport? Check the timetables and the closest stops. Check out our Getting Here information.
– Check out our ticket prices. Consider your public transport or parking costs, and what you might spend while you’re here at the Café and The Discovery Gift Shop. Bringing your own snacks? Our beautiful Discovery Gardens is the ideal picnic spot. Please recycle and dispose of rubbish in the appropriate bins provided. See the other facilities available at The Discovery Space.
– We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and flat soled shoes. We advise against wearing flip flops as they can be a trip hazard to the wearer.
– There are many experiences and much to explore…our memberships packages are great value for money and allow you to visit as many times as you wish in a 12 month period. They are the best way to allow you to get the most out of each experience.
– Let your child explore at his or her own pace. Enjoy playing with your child and ask about what they are doing. Ask open-ended questions about their play: Why? How? What?
– Check out our Commitments and Expectations information. All good teams have rules and these are ours to ensure everyone has the most fun possible.
– Your visit doesn’t end once you leave our building. We’ve got resources to extend the fun and learning at home!